Throughout the history of the True Capitalist Radio broadcast, the term "Advertisements" has meant different things. At one point during the summer of 2011, Ghost used advertisements for an STD firm to support the broadcast.
Callers have frequently advertised their own Blog Talk Radio shows as a method of trolling. During Episodes 221, 222, and 223, callers began playing advertisements for products unrelated to Ghost, from Newgrounds animations to Lots and Lots of Trains DVD's. Ghost claimed callers were "using [my] broadcast as a time for free adspace," though at the very first Radio Graffiti, Ghost stated that he would allow that. The high count of advertisers calling Ghost has inspired Twitter trolls to call Ghost a sellout.
Advertisements used against Ghost
- Kirbopher's introduction to TOME 'The Realm of Magical Expertise', which was used almost 4 times in a row, infuriating Ghost and causing cans.wav.
- The J.G. Wentworth choir
- 'Penis Wine' a troll advertisement.
- 'Rusty Brown Ring Donuts', a fictional advertisement from the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- 'T'ird', another troll advertisement. Originated from Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job.
- 'McDonalds Coffee'
- 'Lots and Lots of...' - WenaOneActual called in with different kinds of advertisements from the 'Lots and Lots of...' series of DVDs. After the advent of Crippled Ghost, some trolls parodied this by calling up and doing fake advertisements for 'Lost and Lots of Wheelchairs', and after the BlackLivesMatter attack on a few Dallas Police Officers, 'Lots and Lots of BlackLivesMatter protestors'.
- Wheelchair advertisements, these were common around April & May 2016.
- Hair-related advertisements, including for hair-growth formulas. Twilie and the African Booty Scratcher have both made fake commercials to poke fun at Ghost's supposed baldness.
- Injury attorney advertisements. These were done on Episode 496 due to Ghost talking about his wife having gotten in a car accident involving a squirrel earlier on in the broadcast.