Chain-Call Trolling is a method of trolling Ghost. It consists of multiple callers (one caller with multiple numbers/Skype accounts will experience busy phone lines) calling in and playing either the same audio clip (eg, Fuck You Texas), or saying the same thing (eg, Surgeradio.org). See below for some examples. When done in immediate succession, Chain-Call Trolling proves to be the most effective form of trolling. However, as the name implies, Chain-Call Trolling must be done in rapid succession to troll Ghost. If they are scattered and with several calls between each one, they will yield minimal, next to, no reaction from Ghost.
Pulling off a proper Chain-Call is excruciatingly difficult if you are only using Skype names or phones, therefore most end up using external programs and number spoofers to create multiple lines without an echo. Getting all three of your numbers on in a row is only a matter of luck, though if you call in with them one by one in rapid succession, it increases your chances for success.
Examples of Chain Call Trolls
- Fuck You Texas - See Fuck You Texas.
- Internet Buttstalker - Each of his individual calls has made Ghost rage for up to 2 minutes, during which he would call in with a different Skype name and get called on right after.
- Penis Penis Penis - A January 2012 caller who called in up to 5 times per broadcast, whispering 'penispenispenis...' in this fashion. Ghost once responded to this caller by claiming he was merely anticipating (and mispronouncing) Penix 2.0.
- Ban All Bronies - January 2012, minor resurgence in December 2016, and again on March 11, 2017
- Accident-Prone Kids - January 6, 2012, January 23, 2019
- Kirbopher - April 2012, 5 calls within 10 minutes that made Ghost rage extremely hard, regarding advertisements about TOME (Terrain of Magical Expertise), nearly ending the broadcast because of it.
- You're Racist - June 2011, random Newfags called up and say this to Ghost, prompting him to reinforce himself as a Melting Pot of Friendship.
- Hot Problems - April 2012, and they managed 3 in a row.
- White Pride Worldwide - February 2012
- The Powerpuff Girls - April 20th, 2012
- Hoshikuzu Witch Meruru (in-universe TV show in the anime Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai) - March 27th, 2012 "Meru meru meru meru meru me~!"
- Jeopardy Questions - May 15th, 2012
- Big Jack - Early April, 2016
- Bad children on Maury - April 29, 2016
- Mid-Show Splices - May 2016-March 2018
- Daniel Bryan Splices - May 4th/5th/8th/9th/10th 2016
- Racist Songs - April/May 2016, February 3rd, 2018, January 2019
- Surgeradio.org - 2011-2012, minor resurgence in December 2016, a website hosted by a failtroll who called up constantly
- Helen Keller Deaf Mutes - 2011-2018, people who don't answer when they're called up.
- Cartoon Ghost - April 2016-March 2018
- Remade intros - June 2016-Early 2017
- Pokemon "Monkey Music" - July 20th-22nd, 2016
- Segments of baseball broadcasts - August 1, 2016
- Seinfeld bassline - August 3, 2016
- Anne Frank fanfiction - December 5th-7th, 2016
- Big Smoke Order Calls - December 2016-Early January 2017
- American Dad theme - February 21st, 2017
- Cleveland Show theme failtrolls - late December 2016-March 2018
- Need A Dispenser Here - March 11, 2017, January 2019
- Splice about 42-coin - December 5th, 2017, a splice of Ghost saying that 42-coin is a scam was played near the end of Radio Graffiti, causing him to rage hard. He did take another call after this, which was the same splice, resulting in Ghost raging hard at the end of the broadcast.
- No cock like horse cock - January 2019
- Habsburg march music ear rape - January 2019
- Love Live calls - January 2019
- Heavy saying "Pootis" - January 11th, 2019
- STFU by Pink Guy - January 14th, 2019
- Ram Ranch - January 2019
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Forced Trolling (6 P)
Pages in category "Chain-Call Trolling"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.