Unlike YouTube, VaughnLIVE does not archive livestreams on their website. Therefore, to watch the latest episode, it's the same link. Since VaughnLIVE only provides 24 (non-VIP) or 72 (VIP) hours to download the previous stream, all broadcasts are uploaded to Ghost's BitChute account. If I don't feel too tired, I'll be more than glad to provide a YouTube livestream relay due to VaughnLIVE's bandwidth sucking the chrome off a 57' Chevy bumper.
In addition, due to the way VaughnLIVE works, if a broadcast is longer than 4 hours, it splits the broadcast into parts, in this case, all VaughnLIVE broadcasts are split into two parts. --Cans Abusing Meme Magician (talk) 16:07, 7 July 2019 (UTC)
I run Podpedia, a podcast encyclopedia and podcast wiki network on Miraheze. I am trying to build up the podcast wiki network at the moment by creating new wikis for podcasts on Podpedia. From what I can tell, True Capitalist Radio is not exactly a podcast, however it is similar enough to one that I believe that it could be on Podpedia as well. Being on Podpedia gives a wiki more exposure as the editors and readers of all of the other wikis on Podpedia may look at your wiki as well. Also, an extension that automatically creates articles for a podcast using an RSS feed when a new podcast episode is released is almost done, which will remove the need for editors to focus on creating new articles for episodes, and instead focus on creating other articles and improving existing articles. Please let me know if you are interested in adding the True Capitalist wiki to Podpedia. CoolieCoolster (talk) 17:01, 13 May 2018 (UTC)
R.I.P. old wiki
So this happened.
- Damn. Did they give a reason, or did they just up and close it? ~InsaneEnergy (talk)
- They didn't inform me nor Bernkastel about this (I haven't contacted Pylons yet, but I presume they didn't contact him either). Last time I recieved mail from Fandom was almost a month ago. I still regularly checked on the wiki to see that it didn't get vandalized, but I was away for this week and it got closed during that time. CapitalistContributor (talk) 01:03, 24 September 2018 (UTC)
- Me neither, I didn't get anything from wikia. It's a good thing that we moved the wiki to Miraheze. RIP old TCR wiki 2011-2018. Killed by censorship due to the nature of Ghost's show. The sneaky bastards at wikia killed it off without notice. ~Pylons
- IMO, the most tragic losses from the old wiki are the revision histories and comments sections on each article, many of which date all the way back to 2011-2012 when the show first became popular. Let's not forget that for many years, when Ghost had no internet presence, Wikia was the only place you could really find out and learn more about the show. Actually somewhat of a tragic loss that it's gone now, but I'm happy we were able to preserve the text of the articles on a host without censorship. Le ebin maymayman (talk) 13:54, 27 September 2018 (UTC)
- Ah the comments section from the old TCR wiki. Yeah those are memorable and unfortunately I don't think can be recovered. From recent events such as the Foxo-Tubguy Civil War and the cold wars to historical events like Troll War III and Ibanezzo getting doxed. The commentary on those events showed the impacts the community felt and reacted to. They will be missed. ~Pylons
Strange shit happening in the old wiki
I just found out that someone has seemingly re-established the old wiki on November 5th. There are currently no articles on the wiki and I can't find out who's running this wiki.
- I found out who's running it. No idea what the username means, but the avatar could be somewhat meaningful. Short update: I've left a message on this user's wall. Let's see what the response will be. ~InsaneEnergy (talk)
- Very odd that the old wiki just got revived. This Iiomqitzkoolkid358 guy probably doesn't even know about TCR. However, if he does know. It will be redundant to reclaim the old wiki since wikia censored the hell out of the TCR wiki and eventually killed it. Pylons (talk)
- Yeah, the more I look into this guy (a quick google search of his username shows some accounts), the more likely it is that he's just squatting the old wiki's name for whatever reason. So long as it remains harmless, this is fine. We already moved all we needed to move from the old Wiki over to here ages ago regardless. ~InsaneEnergy (talk)
- Update on the old wiki, this edit was made on December 1st. Fuck knows what it means. ~InsaneEnergy (talk)
- Does this guy not know that Ghost isn't coming back to do TCR after he tried doxing Insane and ended up coming at back him like a boomerang (no pun intended)? I highly doubt Ghost is doing a 2018 or even a 2019 Ghosties. Either this is Ghost (highly unlikely) or someone that has too many high hopes on the future of TCR since Ghost tanked the community with his IC and autism rants. --Pylons (talk) 04:47, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
Wiki Image Change?
I don't know if anyone can do this or if we need to do it, but seeing as how Ghost's username on Gab is now occupied by a troll and he's still using Ghost.report as shown in Message from Ghost, is it possible to update the wiki's main image and replace the Gab link to @PoliticsGhost with a ghost.report logo and a link to ghost.report? Just curious if anyone can do that, or if we even need to do it. I mean, we kept the old Twitter name on the old wiki's image for 4-5 years, after all. ~InsaneEnergy (talk)
- Makes sense, Ghost has no Gab anymore and does need an update. Pylons (talk) 04:49, 15 December 2018 (UTC)
Well, it could use some fine tuning, but still, that should be good enough for now. I also finally updated the cover image on the main page to feature Ghost's current avatar. Again, kind of a ghetto-ass job with the editing, but it will do for now (would've been nice if I had the background BlueChameleon used available). CapitalistContributor (talk) 19:36, 17 December 2018 (UTC)
Polls are back
After fiddling around for a while, I was finally able to get the polls on this wiki to work. You should be able to vote by clicking here.